Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Firmware upgrade help

Frank Martin

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Miami/NY,NY
I'm trying to upload newest Beta Firmware and I'm having a glitch, AT the restart it is trying to upgrade peripherals and is stuck, I have a cannon mount (RED) that I did not send to Red, I only sent PL. Could this be issue? Also It says do not power down, what should i do?
Thanks
 
Quick follow up in case this happens to you. Red tech support was open on weekend, just wait until end of main message and press 2.
Steve and I went through it a bit, First off the warning to NOT power down did not apply in this case. I force quit camera and rolled back firmware, then rolled forward without Cannon mount attached let it update sidekick, then power cycle camera with Cannon mount attached.
It worked perfectly. . Thanks Steve. And Thanks Bob for getting back so quickly, I didn't think Tech support was open over weekend
 
Back
Top