Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

fan control issues

Ryan Purcell

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Seattle
Website
www.ryanpurcelldp.com
For some reason adaptive preview/quiet record has stopped keeping my camera at a good temperature. I'm constantly having to monkey around with the settings in order to keep things green. I swapped out the new fan for the old fan and the problem persists. Any thoughts?
 
What temperature are you blackshaded for? Maybe you are set for a temperature that is too low, and thus, the fans are having trouble keeping up?
 
Back
Top