Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Epic W lens options?

I put my deposit on a S-W last December and still had yet to receive it so I took advantage of the E-W discount and switched over. But over the past year I've been building up a full kit of CN-E primes. Finally got the last one in a few months back. I love their warm look and by buying used, I got the $30K set for about $18K.
 
Haven't tested the 11-16, did test 11-20 which I find to be a barter all-arounder.

Has some slightly odd sensor flares (also more prevalent on Tokina 14-20 f2)

11 vignettes at 8K OG (open gate) totally acceptable at 8KHD.

or zoom in a little to 12 or 14mm and totally fine.
 
I would love to hear from anyone who has tested the Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 APSC lens. I would prefer to shoot at around 5K (6K if I have to) to get the higher frame rates and lower data rates. At that sensor size it's roughly a 2x crop factor (35mm FF) so an 8mm would be perfect. Not the most high-end lens but I don't know of any other 8mm rectilinears out there...
 
Back
Top