Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Epic Dragon Redmote - Power Option

Philip Schneider

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi,
is there a way to power the redmote without vmount back?
I`ve got a setup where`s the redmote is attached on the left side of the body.
Mayby a special cable solution from aux to USB or something :)?

Philip
 
I was wondering the same as my camera sits on a shoulder rig.

It would be nice to mount a redmote on the left side, so I can ditch the sidehandle.
 
@John Lovell

Mounting the redmote is not a problem.
There is a vmount acc. mount you can attach with 1/4" screws on the rig.
But without power of course :)
 
Back
Top