Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

efv problem (with images)

Maicol_Borghetti

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.maicolborghetti.com
I'm very frustated by this piece of heavy metal called red one.. :nonod:
some months after the lcd stop working I buyed a red evf and now I have this new "nice" issue.
randomly the evf freeze the image in 16bit mode b/w and stop refeshing.
I was on build 32 I tryed to downgrade to build 31 but nothing change.
I also have tryed two cable. one was new.
Just to say that the camera received the MX sensor some month ago so have a big inspection from factory and little work hour on it.
Maicol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
 
Back
Top