Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Do Redvolts charge while in camera?

Tom Dowler

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
570
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Hey

Do original redvolts charge if they're in the sidehandle and the camera is connected to AC?

I don't really see myself using them much, but could be good to leave one in the sidehandle of my Scarlet as a main battery failsafe / hot swap, but only if I don't have to really think about charging it.
 
dang.
 
Back
Top