Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

data managment, backing up rushes

solidus470

New member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello everyone, I got myself a red camera and have downloaded redcine. I wanted to know how i can save and back up the rushes for the footage I film. and whats the best way to do this and back it up, because soon i will be taking on the role for data management, so i need to be fluent with this process.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top