Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Cannot change output resolution in 3.1.2?

clintchang

New member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,

I'm a new Red user so please bear with me. I have the newest RedCine installed and I want to export a DPX sequence but at 2k instead of 4k. For some reason it won't let me change the output resolution when exporting image sequences, but it lets me do it for Quicktime. Is this a bug or a feature?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Clint
 
your dpx's should export fine if you set your initial project settings to 2k rather than a 4k project then having the output downres, if that makes sense
 
Back
Top