Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Camera Freeze when pushing record on DSMC2 Side Handle

tsmith2126

New member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I have a Scarlet - W and about 50% of the time the camera will freeze when I press the record button on my DSMC2 Side handle. Any help would be appreciated!!
 
Think more info is needed, wich firmware are you running? Have you tried hardware reset, hardware restore? Will give the people in here a better chance to help you out.
 
Running version 7.0.3, have not done hardware reset. Issue only occurs when auto focus peaking enabled.
 
Back
Top