Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

AUDIO out with RC, a bandaid that is MUCH needed

Obin Olson

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.dv3productions.com
If you guys could please get AUDIO out in next build of RC it would be HUGE. We need it bad. I am trying to start post on more then one project that I can use Premiere RIGHT NOW with the offline HD MJPG quicktime output from RC but not having even basic audio support is killing us...:)

thanks
 
I agree. Some weeks, it would save me a couple of full (24 hour) days.
Dave
 
Back
Top