Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Anyone having problems outputting Tiff files?

SF Geek

Banned
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I can't seem to transcode tiff files from redcine. I've just been doing snapshots which is ok for now but if I want to output a tiff sequence it looks like it has an error every time.
 
I can't seem to transcode tiff files from redcine. I've just been doing snapshots which is ok for now but if I want to output a tiff sequence it looks like it has an error every time.

Works fine for me 100% of the time. What version, system, etc...?

jt
 
Back
Top