Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Anniversaries!!!

Luis Otero

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Orlando, FL
I do not know about you guys, but I am going to celebrate the first anniversary with Dr. Red (#711): February 14th!!!

I just have a minute situation: it is on Valentine's Day. My plan:

1. Send home flowers; a dozen or two, with the same color of the ones used on our wedding.

2. Take the rock of my family, a sweet fabulous green-eye lady that I have been with the last 21 years of my life, and who did not even complain the fact that I have spent a fortune on this camera (openly, I mean), to the best restaurant.:gun:

3. Ask her that I want to keep a moment of our lives in 4K, 2 X 1 by the way, so I will prepare a mini area of our Formal Living room with a couple of soft boxes to capture all her beauty, specially her eyes.:whistling:

4. Go to our room. Good night...:weight_lift:

Sounds like a plan so that I can enjoy both of them? Suggestions are welcomed, but any hint of porno just-for-us two is not going to fly, so do not even bother.:devil:

Be gentle, please...
 
Congrats on your upcoming anniversaries:-) I just got engaged over the holiday. Enjoy a great day with your two ladies!
Maybe do some filming beforehand with your wife and cut together a short piece for her that you show her the first time on your anniversary.
Congrats!
 
Congrats on your upcoming anniversaries:-) I just got engaged over the holiday. Enjoy a great day with your two ladies!
Maybe do some filming beforehand with your wife and cut together a short piece for her that you show her the first time on your anniversary.
Congrats!

Mike,

Congratulations to you engagement! Great step, and with a recipe that includes unconditional LOVE, it is a great adventure. Sometimes as a roller coaster, but I would not change a single moment of my marriage... at all.:love:

Again, congratulations!
 
Congratulations!

There is truly nothing better in life than the love of a good women.......and a Red One close enough to touch!


Have a great celebration!!

Dave
 
Back
Top