Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

25p becomes 24p in REDCINE

dmax

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
If I open my r3d files in RED ALERT, they show up as 25p.
I am going from FCP/CRIMSON/REDCINE?DPX. My workflow is all 25p. Yet when I scroll through my internediaries in REDCINE the clips are 24p. I have confirmed this happens whether I choose a framerate of 25 before or after pointing to the intermediaries.
This seems like a bug. Has anyone else come across this? Any workaround?
 
Yes - we have seen this too. I think a REDCine bug in how it shows it's meta data. Basically, ignore what REDCine says about frame rate if you know better.

Your output files will match your project frame rate setting.
 
Another thing; I have burnnt in SoURCE TC into the dpx. The dpx tc matches the edl tc, but they do not match the "source tc".
 
Back
Top