Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Seth Dunlap

  1. S

    [FS: RED Cameras] RED Epic-W Full kit! $15.500

    I'm selling a Red Epic-W Full kit. I've been using the camera for the last three years, and I'm not shooting as much anymore, and I'm selling some gear. Free shipping! US Only Includes: Comes with Red Epic-W 2 v mount batteries V mount charger 512 mag 480 mag 120 mag 7 inch monitor Top...
  2. S

    [FS: RED Cameras] RED EPIC-W with accessories + 4 Mags

    Selling Red Epic-W. (1100 Hours) This kits includes the following: *EVERYTHING IN THE PHOTOS IS YOURS* (Except the backdrop, that's mine you filthy animals) RED MINI-MAG 512GB RED MINI-MAG 480GB RED MINI-MAG 120 x2 RED EPIC-W S35 RED DSMC2 RED TOUCH 7″ LCD (being honest, it has some...
Back
Top