Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)
35mm 2X Lomo Square Front Anamorphic Lens T2.4 - Rehoused!
$15,000.00 - will entertain reasonable offers.
This is one of the most beautiful and sharp 35mm Lomo Square Fronts on the market!
T2.4
PL Mount
Van Diemen Rehoused Round Front for Matte Box use.
All geared.
PERFECT condition...
Hi! I’m looking for a super 16 zoom - the Cooke 10-64mm t1.6 zoom.
If anybody is selling please let me know!
Also looking for an individual 7mm or 9.5mm super 16 Zeiss super speed mk3.
And any Arri zeiss Ultra 16 primes.
Let me know if anybody has any of the above for sale.
Thank you!
Hi - I’m selling two of my Cooke panchro/i classics. 40mm + 50mm for sale. If you’re willing to buy as a set I could also sell the 32mm.
s35 versions. In perfect shape. Beautiful glass.
can ship anywhere in US.
10K a piece with shipping included. Saves you a couple grand on new price per...
Anybody have a IBE OPTICS S35xFF 1.6x expander or IBE Optics S35xVV Large Format 1.66x Expander they can sell me?
Feel free to reach me here or email me at roberto@tagcinema.com
Thanks.
RC
Anybody interested in a beautifully kept Raven Package? Located in DC. Will ship within continental US. $8000 USD for package. $5000 USD for Brain.
All in great condition. Not used much.
RED DSMC2 RAVEN Brain 4.5K
RED DSMC2 4.7 Inch Monitor
RED V-Lock I/O Module
120gb RED Mag
RED DSMC2...