Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Paul Harb

  1. Paul Harb

    [FS: GEAR] Kino Flo Mini Flo 9" Fluorescent System Kit (100-250VAC/12VDC)

    Purchased this kit and it has say in my garage unused. Kino Flo Mini Flo 9" Fluorescent System Kit (100-250VAC/12VDC) $900 OBO Cost $1100 before taxes
  2. Paul Harb

    [FS: GEAR] Brand New Kino Flo Diva-Lite 401 Kit (120 VAC) MFR #KITD4 120/STD

    Kino Flo Diva-Lite 401 Kit (120 VAC) I purchased this and it has sat in my garage unused. $1200 OBO Cost $1600 before taxes
  3. Paul Harb

    [FS: GEAR] Brand New Kino Flo Tegra 4-Bank DMX Kit with Travel Case

    Brand New Unused Kino Flo Tegra 4-Bank DMX Kit with Travel Case I purchased this and it has say in my garage unused. Save some money on a brand new kit! $1500 OBO Cost $1900 before taxes.
  4. Paul Harb

    [FS: GEAR] Brand New ARRI Softbank IV Plus 5 Light Kit (120V AC)

    I bought this kit and it has sat in my garage totally unused! Brand new at a discount! ARRI Softbank IV Plus 5 Light Kit (120V AC) - $3200 OBO Cost $4000 before taxes. Save $1000 on a new kit!
  5. Paul Harb

    [FS: GEAR] Brand new O’Connor 2575D Mitchell Complete Kit!

    I purchased this kit brand new and it has been sitting in my garage ever since. Never been used. I still have receipts 1 O’Connor 2575D Fluid Head 1 Ronford Heavy Duty Mitchell Tall Tripod 1 Ronford Heavy Duty Mitchell Baby Legs 2 Heavy Duty Spreaders 2 Tuffpak Cases 1 ATA Case for...
  6. Paul Harb

    [FS: GEAR] Brand New!!! O'Connor 2575 DXL Package and Cases

    OConnor Ulitmate 2575D Fluid Head Ronford Heavy Duty Tall Tripod Ronford Baker Heavy Duty Mitchell Baby Legs Ronford Baker Heavy/Medium Duty Ground Spreader Tuffpak Case 11" Dia. 41"-46" w/ wheels Tuffpak Case 11" Dia. 24"-29" ATA Case for 2575 with twist latches All brand new, never used...
  7. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] Red Metal Epic Case

    I have two Red Epic Cases $80 each
  8. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] Redvolts and Charger

    I have two basically unused Redvolts and a charger for sale. $350
  9. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] Red Canon Mount

    I have a never used Red Canon Mount. $600
  10. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] Red Focus For Sale. Never Used

    I have a brand new Red Focus for sale. $1350
  11. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] Redmote

    Barely used Redmote for sale. $200
  12. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] Red Side Handle

    Barely used Red Side Handle $550
  13. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] Red EVF

    I have a perfect basically used Red EVF for sale. $1100
  14. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] RedMags 1.8" 512 and 128

    I have these basically unused Redmags 1.8". 1 - 512gb - $1980 SOLD 3 - 128gb -$675 each 1 LEFT!
  15. Paul Harb

    [FS: RED Gear] Red mags for sale 3 128gb's and 1 512gb

    I have some barely used 1.8 Redmags for sale. 3x128gb 1x512gb
Back
Top