Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Patrick Zadrobilek

  1. P

    New Adobe Premiere Tool for nerds

    Hi all Adobe Premiere users, May I introduce a very special tool to you. Warning: for nerds only ;-) The Adobe Applications Hack Tool. There are no illigal hacks or cracks, but usefull Project Management Functions for Adobe Premiere. This tool alows you to manage your presets in Premiere, copy...
  2. P

    Adobe Premiere CC Project Converter Tool for Speedgrade Compatibility

    Hello All, I've written a small tool that is able to convert a Premiere CC 2017 Project file into a CC 2015 Project file that is again compatible with Speedgrade CC 2015. With the help of the tool your're able to edit with the newest Premiere CC and can still use Speedgrade to grade just like...
Back
Top