Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)
Want to buy Red Komodo (ST) or Regular urgently. It can just be the brain or a complete package, but no more than 200 hours.
Email: narendra.mainali@gmail.com
Want to buy Red Komodo (ST) or Regular urgently. It can just be the brain or a complete package, but no more than 200 hours.
Email: narendra.mainali@gmail.com
Want to buy the following lenses:
Cooke S4/I mini: 25mm, 50mm, 75mm
or
Sigma Cine (PL): 25mm, 50mm, 85 mm
Message me or mail me at: narendra.mainali@gmail.com
Thanks.
I am in an urgent need of an Arri Alexa Mini/Amira EF mount (the one which can control iris). Preference for the mount located in US or France.
Thanks,
Narendra
Email me: narendra.mainali@gmail.com