Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Michael AvMen

  1. M

    [FS: GEAR] Lumix S1H For Sale Like New Box

    3200 Negotiable. Panasonic S1H Like New in box, With Extra Batteries and Mc-21 adapter I will include The kit lens for extra 500 bucks . 24-105 f4 Please feel free to email me michaelavmen@yaoo.com Payment accepted, Zelle, Cash App, Wire transfer, I dont use Paypal. Cash is King . I do...
  2. M

    [FS: GEAR] Sony XQD 32 GIG Cards G series

    I HAVE 4 G SERIES 400 MB/s Sony XQD 32 GIG Cards.. These will work on Nikon DSLR Cameras with the XQD slots. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...eries_xqd.html they retail for 140.0 I am selling individually $110.00 shipped Each as a bundle $400.00 shipped feel free to email me...
  3. M

    [FS: SUPPORT] TASCAM DR 100 MK2

    SELLING A TASCAM DR100 MKII BRAND NEW NEVER USED.275.00 Shipped.
  4. M

    [FS: SUPPORT] IDX CW-1 Wireless Transmission System with TX & RX Adapters and Sony L Series Kit

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/996957-REG/idx_sony_cw_1_wireless_hdmi.html Click on the link for a list of Parts included in this kit.. Selling for $800 or Best Offer, Shipped US lower 48 Only Free. bcmavila@gmail.com Michael
  5. M

    [FS: GEAR] dynamic perception Stage 0 Complete.. Never Used it

    http://www.dynamicperception.com/Sta...bdl-0-6ft2.htm I purchased with the intent of Using it and never did.. I put it together and took a picture of it and took it back appart.. For sale $800.00 bcmavila@gmail.com Call 8326610621 Michael
  6. M

    [FS: OPTICS] Canon Mount Lenses for sale

    Tokina 11-16 $ 350.00 SOLD Sigma 70-200 f2.8 OS $1000.00 SOLD Sigma 18-35 F 1.8 $650.00 SOLD Rokinon 85mm f 1.4 $185.00 Canon 50mm f 1.4 $ 250.00 SOLD Local Pickup Preferred Bcmavila@gmail.com Call 8326610621 Michael All of My lenses are 10- of 10 or 9 of 10 in Quality I lowered all of...
  7. M

    [FS: GEAR] PANASONIC GH4 With Metabones Speed Booster Ef mount

    I will sell the GH4 Alone for $1150.00 The Metabones Speed booster for Canon Lenses For $549.00 And the Cage for $35.00 Contact Me at bcmavila@gmail.com 8326610621 Michael CAMERA AND METABONES SOLD
  8. M

    [FS: GEAR] SONY CAMERAS FOR SALE. FS7 AND A7S AND A PAIR OF METABONES MK4 FOR CANON LENS

    Checking to see who might be interested. I have a Newish Sony A7s purchased in Dec. With the Canon metabones Adapter For sale with everything in the Box, $2099.00 Camera only sold $299.00 Metabones mk4 Canon Mount SOLD Big Daddy, SOLD Sony PXW FS7 Also Purchased in December, With...
  9. M

    [FS: GEAR] Canon C100 Kit

    Canon C100 $5400 18 inch XLR cable for any type External Mic for the top mount $30 Canon 18-55 STM lens for the Autofocus Feature( Not Dual Pixel) $360 Zacuto EVF PRO For the C100 $350.00 Canon 28-138 IS Lens. $479.00 ATOMOS Ninja 2 $695.00 2 240GiG scan Disk SSD $249.00 Ea 2 32Gig...
  10. M

    [WTB] FOR TRADE CANON C100 With accessories For SCARLET

    I know this is a long shot.. I would Like to TRADE a Canon C100 Package (94Hrs) with the ATOMOS Ninja 2 with 2 250GiG scan Disk SSD, and 2 32Gig class 10 SDs cards. Comes with Everything from Canon Stock. I will Include the Following Pelican 1560 Rolling Case 3 ft XLR cable for any type...
  11. M

    owner operators With EPIC DRAGONS

    Hi, I am In the Pre Production Stages of a Pair of Films being shot Back to back In Eugene OR. Original and sequel, at the end of JULY 2014 for 60 days. I am the DP and Co-Producers on the Film, and would like know if any owner Operator would like to discuss Joining my team. The details will...
  12. M

    Battle Tested RED ONE MX/SSD/CF For Sale

    SALE PENDING 4/5/13..1:50pm SOLD 1 BT RED ONE MX W/SSD Module NEW PRICE 5000 body only 1 CF MODULE 1 PL Mount 1 Red Nikon Mount 1 Canon Birger Mount with Cable, No impero SOLD 1 Original REDEVF/w cable (NO ARM) 2 Top Mounts 19mm 2 universal mounts 19mm 1 Bottom mount PLATE 19mm 1...
  13. M

    WTB Impero Controler

    Just as the Title Reads,,, Impero... No eye Gouging. Impero and Birger mount Used are Selling for 950 combo, about 2 months ago, So If you have one sitting around collecting dust. PM me only want the impero FF though
  14. M

    WTB- BIRGER CANON EF TO RED ONE MOUNT/W OR /W-OUT IMPERO

    EMAIL @ michaelavila@yahoo.com
  15. M

    atomos samurai/with red one mx

    So I thought about getting an Atomos Samurai and then Using it to record in DnxHD From the HD/SDI port on Playback, Anyone Else doing this. I could list the Uses but Im sure Everyone understand the Process. Main reason is Slo Motion.:bigear:
Back
Top