Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Jeff Harkavy

  1. J

    RED ONE MX with Canon mount to rent in Los Angeles?

    Hi, I'm shooting an independent feature in Los Angeles, and our RED ONE MX stopped working. It's currently being repaired at RED headquarters and they've been absolutely amazing, and even gave me a loaner. But the loaner has a PL mount not a Canon mount which all my lenses are. So I wanted to...
  2. J

    Red One MX shoulder rig advice

    I am deciding between one of these two Camtree Hunt shoulder rigs to use with a stripped-down Red One MX, and wanted to know anyone's opinion who has experience with both the Red One MX and shoulder rigs which they think would be the better choice. I already left a deposit, so I will need to...
Back
Top