Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Istvan Mateffy

  1. I

    [FS: RED Gear] RED SCARLET-W Package LOTS OF ACCESORIES

    Selling this great collection of RED toys ladies and gents. Whole list below, prices are in EUR camera has been used lightly shooting documentary, 240hours of function, never rented, first owner. Ideally would like to sell this as a package, the total would be 31.100EUR if anyone is willing to...
  2. I

    [FS: RED Cameras] RED EPIC-X Full Package 9.450eur

    Selling due to upgrade, everything works perfectly. THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES: - RED EPIC-X 5K brain(460h) with CanonEF mount, and 1.8"SSD module, Adapter Plate and V-mount plate - RED 7" touchscreen monitor - RED SWITCHBLADE M - RED SIDEHANDLE - REDMOTE - REDMAG 256GBx2 - REDMAG 128GBx2 -...
  3. I

    [SOLD] Red Pro I/O module for sale

    Barely used, mint condition, original box, Invoice Looking for 1700eur, 3700 is the price for a new one
  4. I

    [SOLD] Looking to buy Canon Al mount and 5.0 touchscreen

    Looking to buy Canon Al mount and 5.0 touchscreen. Pm me if you have these, from europe would be the best for me. Thanks, Istvan
Back
Top