Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Howard Hall

  1. H

    Epic Side Handel and Accessories Foir Sale

    My Side Handle is sold. I still have the Module Adapter and Pro Battery Module (quad). Any reasonable offer. Please contact me directly at: Howard film@howardhall.com
  2. H

    Deep Red Underwater Housing for Sale

    My Deep Red System has been sold. Howard
  3. H

    Epic Accessories for sale or trade

    My DSMC Side Handle and batteries have been sold. I still have the Module Adapter and Pro Battery Module (quad). Will take any reasonable offer. Please contact me at film@howardhall.com Howard
Back
Top