Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Dimitri Slavin

  1. D

    [FS: RED Cameras] Red One MX - PL and Nikon mount - a/c power adapter - 4 HDDs - Battery - EVF: $4200

    hi guys, I have decided to sell my red one mx as I don´t use it since I got my permanent job. I´m the second owner and it is located at Lübeck Germany. I would prefer a collection and cash payment. so, that you can test the camera. If you are not able to come, we can speak about shipping and...
  2. D

    Make a RED Scarlet MX power adapter usable for a RED ONE MX

    Hi guys, forgive me my English please. I would like to consult with you for any cases about my plan to exchange the plug on the power adapter of a RED Scarlet MX. According to the specifications of both cameras and the power adapter I have here, both cameras require the same amount of power...
Back
Top