Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Burke Lewis

  1. B

    Mini-Mag connector broken

    Hi, I have a minimag that is acting up. The connector is a little misaligned so it's hardly mounting into a red card reader. Sometimes it will take me 15 minutes just to get the pins lined up so it will mount. You can see in the side by side photo where it's slightly bent. I have no idea how...
  2. B

    [FS: GEAR] Rode VideoMic Pro

    I bought this Rode VideoMic Pro to use with an Epic Dragon, but then learned that it doesn’t work with that camera without modification...and I didn't really want to modify it. So I'm selling it. It’s literally never been used. Brand new in every way. I paid $229 for it. I’m asking $200 obo...
  3. B

    [FS: GEAR] Mavic 1 Fly More Combo

    I've had this Mavic for about a year. It works perfectly, never been crashed, never even a “hard landing”. I’m only selling it because I bought the Mavic 2. It comes with everything you see in the pictures. Here’s a list: This Kit Includes: DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter Remote Controller 3 x...
  4. B

    Kelvin and tint differences between cameras

    Hi all, I have been a Red Epic Dragon owner for a couple years now. But I've never used one other than the one I own. I'm currently renting one as a B Cam for a shoot and have noticed the kelvin and tint settings appear to show VERY different color between the two cameras. Like, to get the same...
  5. B

    [FS: GEAR] Munz Machine Cineloupe

    Hi all, I'm selling my Munz Cineloupe. There's nothing wrong with it and I've really enjoyed using it. I just no longer need it. I'm asking $200 firm. (It sells for $375 brand new) I'd prefer payment through Venmo so I don't have to pay a fee to Paypal. This will work with the Red Touch...
  6. B

    [FS: RED Gear] Two Red Bricks for sale - never used

    I'm selling two Red Bricks that have never been used are still in the original packaging. These sell for $450 from Red, so I figure $400/piece is a great price considering they've never been used. I'm willing to sell as a pair or individual. Any takers?
  7. B

    [FS: RED Gear] Two Red Brick batteries - never used

    I currently have 6 Red Brick batteries but have never used more than 4...so I'm selling the two that have never been used. They come in the original packaging. I'm asking $400/piece. Thanks!
  8. B

    [FS: RED Gear] Canon TI Motion Mount

    Hey everyone! I'm selling the Motion Mount that I bought with my Epic Dragon. I swapped it out for a standard mount because I wanted better low light performance. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the MM. It has less than 10 hrs of use on it. These sell for $3,900 brand new so I'd like...
  9. B

    Is this amount of noise normal? Epic-M Dragon w/Motion Mount

    I decided to jump into the Red world with an Epic-M Dragon with Motion Mount. I've had the camera for a couple weeks and have loved the footage as long as it's been shot in bright daylight. It seems anytime I've tried to shoot in low light situations, I've had to revert back to my 5D mkiii...
Back
Top