Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

  1. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    **[TEASER] Still Red Controller — The World's First Wireless Remote Control App for RED ONE MX**

    I record all my YouTube videos with my RED, and as I work alone this application will solve many problems when recording alone, I will publish any news of course greetings Brian
  2. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    **[TEASER] Still Red Controller — The World's First Wireless Remote Control App for RED ONE MX**

    Hey RED community, I've been working on something I couldn't find anywhere else — so I built it myself. **Still Red Controller** is a Mac/iPhone app that gives you full wireless remote control of the RED ONE MX. ISO, White Balance, Shutter, Varispeed RAMP in real time while recording, Frame...
  3. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    RED PRO ZOOM 17-50mm FILTER

    Aquí tienes la traducción: "Hello dear friends, how are you? I recently purchased the lens mentioned in the description of this post, and I want to buy a filter since I need to shoot outdoors, but I’m not sure what size filter I should get. I’ll leave some photos so you can see which lens it...
  4. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    Some quick shots I got off my patio the other day with my RED ONE

    Hola Gina muchas gracias por tus palabras, me alegra mucho que te haya gustado mi trabajo. Discúlpame por la demora en responder. Compré un lente RED PRO ZOOM 17-50mm y ahora se ve mucho mejor, voy a juntar por acá un enlace a mis nuevos videos con ese lente. Planeo muy pronto grabar un video...
  5. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    Sigma CinePrime Full Frame HS 10 lens set

    Hi Lori! I just sent you an email to your email: bvw@vidgear.com. I hope it reaches you. I would appreciate an answer, thank you very much!
  6. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    Looking for a Red Pro Zoom lens

    Looking for a Red Pro Zoom lens
  7. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    Hola estimados, una consulta: Venta o permuta

    Where on this page can I buy a used lens for my RED ONE MX? I can also swap some high quality audio stuff, Preamps (Avalon), Neumann U87ai microphones thank you very much
  8. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    Some quick shots I got off my patio the other day with my RED ONE

    Hi Mike! beautiful images, this camera, I am using my RED ONE MX For my singer analysis program on YouTube, I still don't have a good lens for the RED, I only use a Canon 18-135mm lens but it doesn't look bad at all, Regards!
  9. ANALIZANDOCANTANTES

    2023 Red One Owners... Share A Picture Of Your Rig

    Porque no todos tienen el dinero para comprar una RED Nueva
Back
Top