Thread: Litepanels Sola 4+ BNIB

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Litepanels Sola 4+ BNIB 
    My daylight balanced Litepanels Sola 4+ went down on a shoot last year, and I bought a replacement while it was in the shop. To my surprise, Vitec replaced it for free! (Great company.) So now I have two lights, and I'm selling the brand new, unopened one.

The Sola 4+ is a compact LED fresnel, and the 4+ is much brighter than the original (more than double). The fresnel lens is motorized, so you can control it with DMX. It's lighter and more compact than, say, an Aputure 120d with the fresnel attachment (no offense, I also like Aputure stuff). And of course it's also a better match for other Litepanels lights like the Astra and Gemini.

Basic info here:
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...d_fresnel.html

Includes barn doors. I'm looking for $725 plus shipping, or pick it up in NYC.

Attaching a photo, but it's sealed in the box. Happy to do a video chat with serious buyer. Let me know if you have questions, and thanks!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by M Harvey; 05-14-2021 at 10:23 AM. Reason: corrected specs (120% brighter, not 50% more)

Bump!

Current new price is $1250, so this is a great deal for an unused surplus unit.

bump

Dropping price to $750

bump

bump and price reduction