Thread: A place to go to in spring/summer

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 A place to go to in spring/summer 
    Is there a particular place you go to in spring or summer? Where and what do you do there?

So I've done my own research and here's what I found for the best destinations in Cali https://tripswithtykes.com/spring-br...in-california/ Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Maira Fravel View Post
    Is there a particular place you go to in spring or summer? Where and what do you do there?
    Hi.
    Every summer my friends and I try to head off to some new destination for a change :) but pandemic ruined all our plans unfortunately :(

Quote Originally Posted by Maira Fravel View Post
    So I've done my own research and here's what I found for the best destinations in Arctic https://poseidonexpeditions.com/arctic/ Any thoughts?
    This summer we were going to visit some really exotic place like the North Pole to see the Northern Lights or to go kayaking there. The nearest date is 13 June and the trip lasts for 10 days but we are not sure that we will be able to leave our contry due to the lockdown. Will see *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bratuate View Post
    Hi.
    Every summer my friends and I try to head off to some new destination for a change :) but pandemic ruined all our plans unfortunately :(
    Oh, I also try to head off to new destination) It's great to see and know something new!

I was wondering if travel restrictions are lifted in some areas, specifically in Aisia?

A place to be would definitely be the beach with our favorite people.

Yes, I wanted to go to Thailand but not sure if tourists are ok to go.