Thread: RED's militaristic branding and marketing.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 158
  1. #141  
    Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    4,755
    Quote Originally Posted by John Brawley View Post
    Not handling rejection and instead lash out like an angry teenager seems to be a true call sign for these morons.
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600 Red Komodo #002397
     

  2. #142  
    Senior Member Blair S. Paulsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominik Muench View Post
    (snip) They need to hire these anti vaxxer people in hollywood, there is more ingenuity in some of these claims than in a lot of feature film plots these days.
    LOL. This needs to go in the best quotes thread.

    Cheers - #19
     

  3. #143  
    Elsewhere on the internet:

    Audio site Gearslutz.com will be changing its name in response to a petition: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-m...-approved.html

    Please accept this as just a datapoint, and not a suggestion that we open a "where does it stop?" back-and-forth.
    Michael Tiemann, Chapel Hill NC

    "Dream so big you can share!"
     

  4. #144  
    I think everybody needs to calm down. Let's see how we could agree on Tech "NOT" emotions.
     

  5. #145  
    Senior Member Mark Phelan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,690
    Unfortunately, the LaserPecker2 name is already taken: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...averandcutter/
     

  6. #146  
    Senior Member Dominik Muench's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast - Australia
    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Phelan View Post
    Unfortunately, the LaserPecker2 name is already taken: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...averandcutter/

    mobile, budget laser eye surgery will become a huge thing on craigslist if this thing ever makes it into production.
    they can have my money.
    Dr. Dominik Münch D.O.C.A
    Filmmaker & Cinematographer
    Epic-W "Lucy"
    http://www.instagram.com/drdominikmuench
     

  7. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominik Muench View Post
    mobile, budget laser eye surgery will become a huge thing on craigslist if this thing ever makes it into production.
    they can have my money.
    I think this is just a dream :(
     

  8. #148  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    23
    Ask any soldier, cop, firefighter...they ALL wear Oakley. Jannard had long produced gear that helps the men who keep you safe and warm at night, and unlike some of you, he's not triggered by people who sacrifice their well-being for national and community service, and he felt a kinship with that community. I can't count how many guys I know on the fireline who use Jannard's gear to keep their eyes safe. Jannard paid homage to the men who keep us safe while we play with our toys and give nothing back to our country. Really shouldn't be that big of a deal.
    I'm sure you'll commit to NEVER depicting any violence, or the use of firearms in any of your films, right? I know you wouldn't do something hypocritical like that. Have a coke and a smile and stop crying. Make your own cameras if you don't like it, and call them Rainbow Happy Cams. Nobody's stopping you.
     

  9. #149  
    Senior Member Karim D. Ghantous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Melbourne AU
    Posts
    2,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Mann View Post
    I'm sure you'll commit to NEVER depicting any violence, or the use of firearms in any of your films, right? I know you wouldn't do something hypocritical like that. Have a coke and a smile and stop crying. Make your own cameras if you don't like it, and call them Rainbow Happy Cams. Nobody's stopping you.
    Good production values may not be noticed. Bad production values will be.
    Unsplash | Pinterest | Flickr | Instagram | 1961 (blog)
     

  10. #150  
    Senior Member Kemalettin Sert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    3,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Mann View Post
    Ask any soldier, cop, firefighter...they ALL wear Oakley. Jannard had long produced gear that helps the men who keep you safe and warm at night, and unlike some of you, he's not triggered by people who sacrifice their well-being for national and community service, and he felt a kinship with that community. I can't count how many guys I know on the fireline who use Jannard's gear to keep their eyes safe. Jannard paid homage to the men who keep us safe while we play with our toys and give nothing back to our country. Really shouldn't be that big of a deal.
    I'm sure you'll commit to NEVER depicting any violence, or the use of firearms in any of your films, right? I know you wouldn't do something hypocritical like that. Have a coke and a smile and stop crying. Make your own cameras if you don't like it, and call them Rainbow Happy Cams. Nobody's stopping you.
    Guy is sick in the head leave him alone..He called gun owners mass shooters what do you expect from him lol :)
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts