Thread: Power Output Options for Preston etc

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Power Output Options for Preston etc 
    I think we'll be using my camera on an upcoming job, and I have thus far just built it out for myself to be a small shooting package. But now I need to worry about the 1st AC wanting to mount a Preston for focus/iris, and will certainly have a Teradek of some kind on it as well. So I'm curious what people think are the best options for 2pin power etc? I have the wooden camera Gold Plate adapter, which has PTap, but I know most AC's prefer two pin over that.

Local 600

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Horton View Post
    I think we'll be using my camera on an upcoming job, and I have thus far just built it out for myself to be a small shooting package. But now I need to worry about the 1st AC wanting to mount a Preston for focus/iris, and will certainly have a Teradek of some kind on it as well. So I'm curious what people think are the best options for 2pin power etc? I have the wooden camera Gold Plate adapter, which has PTap, but I know most AC's prefer two pin over that.
    Tilta V-Mount plate has (2) 2 pin and 2 D tap and 1 USB. It's only $150.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Neibert View Post
    Tilta V-Mount plate has (2) 2 pin and 2 D tap and 1 USB. It's only $150.
    thanks for this, however I am Gold Mount, and already have the Wooden Camera GM Plate.

Local 600