Thread: Komodo shipping?

Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast
    I have just received the notification of my credit card, B&H has made the debit of the RED KOMODO camera, I am very happy, I have received the email with the confirmation of the shipping date Monday, March 19, 2021, good luck to all.

It finally happened. For real this time. I just got my shipping notification from B&H and unless something crazy happens with FedEx, it's scheduled for delivery TOMORROW. Just three days shy of FIVE MONTHS.

My long personal nightmare is finally coming to a close. I can take this giant Ursa Mini Pro back to my office studio and leave it there indefinitely.
    Last edited by Jason Kisser; 04-16-2021 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ravens View Post
    I'm with you, Jason. I ordered a starter kit from B&H on 30 Nov 2020. I was told, two weeks ago, that stock for my order would arrive on 10 Apr 2021. As of today, I have heard nothing from B&H.

I also order the starter kit on Dec. 30th and was told my order would arrive at their facility 4/14. I haven't received any updates.

That's too long, it's past the 14th. Have you made a followup?

5. #375 Allocation 
    If you are given an allocation date what does this mean?

You must pay within 7 days of your allocation date?

Allocation date = shipping date?

Directly from Red.

Has anyone ordered and received one from Abel Cine?

Just got word that my camera is shipping out tomorrow and is scheduled for delivery on Friday. Pretty pumped to see how this compares to my Sony FX6.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry D Williams II View Post
    Has anyone ordered and received one from Abel Cine?
    I essentially turned two down from them, last year. I turned down a StormTrooper and gave up my spot in line(#2) for a production version, when ordering went live, because a show that was being pitched went on hold with the lockdown. They had a large initial allotment of cameras, but now, they are more or less in the same boat as everyone else. I haven’t tried ordering, but my rep says all they really know is that RED has said estimated delivery times are 16 weeks/four months from order date.

So I guess if you want one, the best thing to do is order one now and hope that someone ahead of you backs out/turns theirs down and that moves you up or you get a crack at it.

Body only ordered from B&H 12/31/20. Received 4/21/21.

Beat me by two days!