Thread: Komodo shipping?

Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Ordered mine 21st October, when ordered the estimated delivery time was 4-6 weeks.

After nearly 8weeks of vague ideas when it will be shipped I was finally told a shipping date which was 11 November. I still have no shipping info, so it's still not been sent.

I am being patient cos I know COVID and the fire near the factory has delayed things, but 8 weeks is testing my patients a little. Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer.

I ordered on October 20th, called in for an update a couple weeks ago and was told estimated shipping date was December 10th. Still no shipping confirmation. Fingers crossed that it ships soon, so I can still get it before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel hills View Post
    Ordered mine 21st October, when ordered the estimated delivery time was 4-6 weeks.

After nearly 8weeks of vague ideas when it will be shipped I was finally told a shipping date which was 11 November. I still have no shipping info, so it's still not been sent.

I am being patient cos I know COVID and the fire near the factory has delayed things, but 8 weeks is testing my patients a little. Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer.
    11th December**

Thanks goodness.. .My Komodo shipped today!! Ordered Oct 19th!! Its a great day!!
    Scarlet-X 02987 *** Epic-M 00112 *** Komodo XXXXX
    Creative Director for Radiance Film & Digital Cinema 365

WooHoo! Just got shipping confirmation and order looks complete.

Sweet! That bodes well for Red's estimate for December 14th shipping date for for those of us who ordered on December 23rd. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography, Colorist
    http://WinterLight.studio
    http://www.imdb.me/rakeshmalik

Guys can we still use hydrogen discount? Anybody knows how many days left for that promo??? and where should we send email for order?

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered, but does anyone know if there are any hardware changes in this new line of Komodos?

Quote Originally Posted by Kemalettin Sert View Post
    Guys can we still use hydrogen discount? Anybody knows how many days left for that promo??? and where should we send email for order?
    That's a great question. I had been in contact with my rep through Dec. 4th. I emailed him the info he was asking for and I haven't heard back since. I've tried calling and emailing him, along with calling Red HQ, both just go to voicemail and no one has returned my vm's. I'm wondering if they've shut down due to California's stay at home order from last Monday the 7th?
    Omar Saad
    EPIC-X #1939
    Red #679 retired

More delay. Ordered 21st October with 4-6 weeks estimate. Then was given 11th December. Only now been updated to the 28th December to be shipped.

Seems like COVID is delaying everything.