Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 683 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683 LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 6826
    Rand instead of adding a new post for each film you find on the web can´t you just edit your last post and add new info in there. To me it kind of ruins the forum when every thread is filled with shot with hudreds of random video posts.
    Björn Benckert
    Creative Lead & Founder Syndicate Entertainment AB
    +46855524900 www.syndicate.se/axis
    VFX / Flame / Motion capture / Monstro

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Björn Benckert View Post
    Rand instead of adding a new post for each film you find on the web can´t you just edit your last post and add new info in there. To me it kind of ruins the forum when every thread is filled with shot with hudreds of random video posts.
    I agree, it's nice that you post videos that goes online, but maybe have a dedicated thread where you update it rather than in this thread. Some conversations just drown away in the noise.
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600 Red Komodo #002397

Quote Originally Posted by Björn Benckert View Post
    +1. I'll be completely frank; Rand has single-handedly killed my interest in participating in this forum. I go elsewhere for camera/cinematography discussion these days.

Guys, frankly, this thread is way too long anyway and everyone with a specific topic of discussion in mind have started their own specific thread instead of piling up in this one. And you can still use the search engine to see if something is already being discussed.
    There's no need to come down on Rand like that.
    Just my two cents.
    Peace.
    VIDEO EDITING - COLOR GRADING - VFX
    APPLE FINAL CUT PRO, AVID MEDIA COMPOSER
    ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD, DAVINCI RESOLVE, REDCINE X PRO...

I agree, it's nice that you post videos that goes online, but maybe have a dedicated thread where you update it rather than in this thread. Some conversations just drown away in the noise.
    Bjorn and Christoffer,

The purpose of me posting these videos was to show examples of what has been done with the Komodo. It seemed additional examples of work from those who currently owned the komodo dried up. I personally don't see how I have prevented you from continuing the discussion of the Komodo if you wished. However, if everyone else is in agreement, I would be willing to discontinue posting any new videos and keep what I find to myself.

+1. I'll be completely frank; Rand has single-handedly killed my interest in participating in this forum. I go elsewhere for camera/cinematography discussion these days.
    Well Aaron, that was one good thing that seemed to have come out of all of this. To be Frank, I for one had grown tired of your long winded, self- important, pretentious posts. I guess we will be relegated back to those charts of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastien Tribalat View Post
    Guys, frankly, this thread is way too long anyway and everyone with a specific topic of discussion in mind have started their own specific thread instead of piling up in this one. And you can still use the search engine to see if something is already being discussed.
    There's no need to come down on Rand like that.
    Just my two cents.
    Peace.
    Thanks for that Bastien! But if everyone else is in agreement, I have no problem ending any further posts to this thead.

I like this thread and the work that Rand does so may I suggest to rename this thread in something like "Komodo: videos from the internet" and make a new thread about a generic talk about Komodo?

Quote Originally Posted by Massimiliano_Serra View Post
    I like this thread and the work that Rand does so may I suggest to rename this thread in something like "Komodo: videos from the internet" and make a new thread about a generic talk about Komodo?
    +1! Both have value in different ways that have not been working together.

Massimiliano and Sean,

I have also thought that as well. I can limit my posts of videos to one or two a day a leave the rest of the day to a general discussion.

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    Bjorn and Christoffer,

The purpose of me posting these videos was to show examples of what has been done with the Komodo. It seemed additional examples of work from those who currently owned the komodo dried up. I personally don't see how I have prevented you from continuing the discussion of the Komodo if you wished. However, if everyone else is in agreement, I would be willing to discontinue posting any new videos and keep what I find to myself.
    As I said, I appreciate you putting up examples of people's work, I just think a dedicated thread would be better for it, maybe even a sticky so people can always find example videos. It would both focus on the videos and not clutter up this thread. There's been some discussion in here that gets easily missed between the large posts. I think it would be better to have a dedicated thread :)
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600 Red Komodo #002397