Thread: CARL ZEISS 35mm & 85mm HFT 1.4 - Triangular Iris (NYC)

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 CARL ZEISS 35mm & 85mm HFT 1.4 - Triangular Iris (NYC) 
    Hi,

Selling a nice duo by Zeiss, they were originally made for Rollei in QBM mount and featured a triangular aperture similar to the Zeiss B Speeds. These are the second and latest version, and come with original front/rear caps.

Price: $2200, cash or Paypal, NY or shipping in the US

Technically they are very similar to the Zeiss Contax counterparts but with a triangular aperture and a bit warmer (HFT) coatings.

Both are in beautiful condition, smooth focus and snappy aperture, very light dust if any in the optics. The 35mm has some very fine coating marks in the front optics which are practically invisible (not scratches), the 85mm is minty.

They can be adapted to EF, E mount, MFT, L Mount, etc

NOTE: Normally QBM/Rollei lenses have a rear pin that controls the auto aperture mechanism, this pin has to be pressed in order to be able to use the aperture. I had my lens tech take out this mechanism from both lenses, and the aperture now behaves as a normal manual lens (I still have the auto aperture mechanism, but I'd have to send it when I get back home if interested).

I can meet in any central area in lower Manhattan or Brooklyn. I'll remain in NY for about 2-3 weeks before going back to Europe, only selling these to make space for some other lenses and gear I plan to carry back with me.

Bump

Bump