Thread: Hot swap options?

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommaso Alvisi View Post
    BTW on DMC2 you can use the battery belt with the 6pin lemo when you swap batts and you won't loose power...
    Yeah, I do that now, but not as elegant as this Blushape module. I might give this one a shot.
    Shoot for the Impossible...Then do it.

Jarek Zabczynski
    Director / Editor / Cinematographer

Weapon 8K | www.jarek.com | WE'LL BE ALRIGHT (Music Video) | BAJO EL SOL (Music Video)

Senior Member Raphael_Carpenter's Avatar
    one product - Action Products PowerModule - Electra - this is what exactly you should look at.

'The Electra has a very powerful built in buffer battery that can power the camera and accessories for up to 4 minutes (10A). Allowing hot-swap functionality while the camera and accessories keep running. When using standard Anton Bauer/V-Mount batteries – simply push the Electra’s main power button (pwr) before switching to a new battery. The buffer battery is activated. When a new battery is mounted the buffer battery is automatically switched off and recharges.'

Originally designed for Epic/Scarlet but with smart plate you can use it with Weapon too.

FILMMAKER | PHOTOGRAPHER

WEAPON 6K / ALEXA MINI / COOKE
    Video Production | Professional Photography

Senior Member Jens Jakob Thorsen's Avatar
    I have had the bebob for more than 4 years and I love it. I also have the P-tap to lemo cable that I use in those very rare occasions when I use a battery directly mounted on the camera.
    Jens Jakob Thorsen DFF
    Director of photography
    Denmark
    www.jensjakob.com
    mail@jensjakob.com
    Monstro VV

Hey Jarek, did you get this Blueshape hot swap? Wondering how you like it or if it's had any issues.