Thread: Group Buy: Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights

Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 335 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3346
    I'm really interested for some controllers & ligths, I sent you few private messages Brandon please take 5min to answer me :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre de Wurstemberger View Post
    I'm really interested for some controllers & ligths, I sent you few private messages Brandon please take 5min to answer me :)
    Hate to break it to you, Pierre, but you're probably going to have to wait a while -- at least until those of us that paid for our lights/controllers two years ago get our orders...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kelley View Post
    Hate to break it to you, Pierre, but you're probably going to have to wait a while -- at least until those of us that paid for our lights/controllers two years ago get our orders...
    Lights started shipping soon after the group buy ended. Numerous films have been shot with these lights already. One is in post now that used beta controllers. Developing the controllers, which were not part of the original group buy, took a long time, but the development is done now and the results are great. We still need to sell more controllers to reach the 1,000 unit MOQ for the final production run and I've put my neck in line for to the tune of 5 figures to get us to a finished controller. Doing another run of lights isn't a problem, if it sells more controllers. Once the production run of controllers is done everything goes out in order. I'm still recovering from chemotherapy, but my health problems are fixed now, so the finish line is fast approaching. I'm working out some extras for you guys that have with this since the start, too. Stay tuned.

Quick update:

The controller production run has not started yet. I'm finishing off importing everyone into a password protected web shop that will be used to manage everything from here on out. There you will be able to view everything you ordered, track fulfillment, etc. There are hundreds of people and 600+ invoices, so it's a ton of work, and I got a bit delayed with the holidays, and then I came down with the flu, which I'm still recovering from (I thought I'd be alright today, but now it looks like tomorrow). I will have invites out to everyone by the end of this weekend. If you are interested in controllers, PM me your email.

I should be caught up on PMs for today.

Hi Brandon,

Glad that you were able to do the chemo treatment and hope it's doing the trick with resetting your immune system.

With the orders, how many controllers shy of 1,000 are we? And if you hit 1,000 would that cover most/all of your five figure loan?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J.F. View Post
    Quick update:

The controller production run has not started yet. I'm finishing off importing everyone into a password protected web shop that will be used to manage everything from here on out. There you will be able to view everything you ordered, track fulfillment, etc. There are hundreds of people and 600+ invoices, so it's a ton of work, and I got a bit delayed with the holidays, and then I came down with the flu, which I'm still recovering from (I thought I'd be alright today, but now it looks like tomorrow). I will have invites out to everyone by the end of this weekend. If you are interested in controllers, PM me your email.

I should be caught up on PMs for today.
    Does this mean we have to wait for the quota to be filled before we get get these controllers? This is the first I have heard of this.
    Paul Hazlett
    Philadelphia Red #1350
    "Cheesesteak" EPIC-X #000257
    "Gertrude" Scarlet-X #000128
    phaz@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hazlett View Post
    Does this mean we have to wait for the quota to be filled before we get get these controllers? This is the first I have heard of this.
    I've said this about half a dozen times, at least. 1,000 units is the MOQ. Once the private web shop is up they will go quick. We are close to having the numbers we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Rondeau View Post
    Hi Brandon,

Glad that you were able to do the chemo treatment and hope it's doing the trick with resetting your immune system.

With the orders, how many controllers shy of 1,000 are we? And if you hit 1,000 would that cover most/all of your five figure loan?
    Thanks Paul. My immune system is reset. The difference is night and day. :)

I'll post the numbers Monday. I'm importing all the data into the new system, and adding in everyone that wrote me.

It's been a long weekend. I just finished organizing everything so I can batch import everyone into the web shop that I didn't add manually already. It took longer than expected because of all the order changes, transfers, and number of people who used more than 1 email address for orders/communication (almost everyone). Then I'll start importing orders next.

It's midnight here already, so I will import all your accounts tomorrow and then start blasting out invites right away. Once you get an invite please add your current shipping address and phone number.

I'll have an update about the controllers tomorrow.

Oh, and there's a pretty large film coming out relatively soon that used some of our group buy lights. I'm hoping to get permission to mention it publicly soon.

Lots happening this coming week.

Stay tuned...

Thanks for your work Brandon, and for keeping us posted...

It's been a long weekend. I just finished organizing everything so I can batch import everyone into the web shop that I didn't add manually already. It took longer than expected because of all the order changes, transfers, and number of people who used more than 1 email address for orders/communication (almost everyone). Then I'll start importing orders next.

It's midnight here already, so I will import all your accounts tomorrow and then start blasting out invites right away. Once you get an invite please add your current shipping address and phone number.

Oh, and there's a pretty large film coming out relatively soon that used some of our group buy lights. I'm hoping to get permission to mention it publicly soon.

Stay tuned...

Freiburg, Germany & Prague, Czech Republic

Stay tuned...
    Looking forward to the update! Thank you again for all the work you've done for this group buy.
    Glaswerk ONE & ONE+ 2x VV anamorphic lenses

www.glaswerk-optics.de