Thread: Royalty Free DUBSTEP variations

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Royalty Free DUBSTEP variations 
    Hi there. I have been searching in vain, for the last 4-5 months for some quality hybrid dubstep music for my productions. I have found one option - www.extrememusic.com - but it is not available in my country (also, it is insanely expensive to use their tracks). I have been left with no choice but to figure out an alternative.

Does anyone know of ANY decent royalty free electronic music source?

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

You can check for music from dozens of places. One such place you can check is Pond5.com. I sell content on there, no music, but I've been able to find music for some quick projects before with very little effort. If you're looking for loops to make your own then you may want to also check some of the music magazine websites like Computer Music and Future Music to see what they've reviewed, tested, and recommend.

Have a look at shockwave-sound.com, they are usually my first stop. Decent quality, great prices. And based in Norway :) (but I'm in no way affiliated.)

+1 on shockwave-sound.com

good tip
    -Zeb
    FAA 333 Drone Ace
    6K Drone Worldwide
    Underwater Shooter
    RED in Hawaii w/Operator
    www.Stock8K.com

UniqueTracks, a royalty free music company based in Brooklyn, NY also carries a lot of contemporary dance music. http://www.uniquetracks.com

Hello!

I'm a music composer with a constantly growing portfolio ranging from minimalistic piano scores to epic orchestral/dubstep pieces.

You can view my work @ soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/semblanceproduction . Every song has a "buy" button linked to audiojungle for easy licensing for a very modest price.

Feel free to contact me for any custom work, i'm very much looking forward to new work and challenges.

Thank you.