Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Red in Hong Kong

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. #21 look forward to testing Red with you Percy 
    Percy, I did not meet up with your message until now.
    Look forward to testing Red with you in due time.
    I am now in the process of establishing a 4K production base in a huge old warehouse along Shanghai's Suzhou River. Wish we can help and cooperate with each other. You can also reach me at: filmshanghai@yahoo.com.cn

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Mr. Richard Andrewski,

Your is #114, well ahead of us
    Do RED contact you often...??

See my post #14, I would like to do some film work test with you, too

Tks
    Percy
    Hong Kong
    percy@digitalmagic.com.hk
    Hi Percy,

I've been so busy with my company's product development I haven't had time to even think about the Red Camera right now. I'll be here in China for a long time so I am more than a little nervous about having the camera "Expressed" here as my experience with shipments to China is they get damaged very often. Whatever I do to get the camera, I'll be happy to work with you when it comes...

Richard
    Cool Lights USA - Site Sponsor
    Epic X #2392

I am going to invest in RED films, and when will you to do this rather to serve people to make FILMS in 35mm ?

Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by coollights View Post
    Hi Percy,

I've been so busy with my company's product development I haven't had time to even think about the Red Camera right now. I'll be here in China for a long time so I am more than a little nervous about having the camera "Expressed" here as my experience with shipments to China is they get damaged very often. Whatever I do to get the camera, I'll be happy to work with you when it comes...

Richard

Hi Andrew,

it 's stewart here in HKG / CHINA and when will you be available in Shahghai to test the RED one camera ?

As myself as a VIP and RED CORE memeber @RED back in last year IBC 2006 in Amsterdam, and did I see you there ? @the Big Screen ?

Please kindly inform me if you want to test the RED one In HKG / CHINA Regions.

Stewart
    Founder
    REDHKSC
    HKG

CC: Mr. J. Jannard / Ted / Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by andrew Cheng View Post
    Percy, I did not meet up with your message until now.
    Look forward to testing Red with you in due time.
    I am now in the process of establishing a 4K production base in a huge old warehouse along Shanghai's Suzhou River. Wish we can help and cooperate with each other. You can also reach me at: filmshanghai@yahoo.com.cn

Graet...Siloh,

How is your plan moving along..

Here is Percy in Hong Kong
    I served Digital Cinema with GDC for MXF Mpeg II DCDM and DCP.

We run HDCam SR 444, SR 422, HDCam, D-5, DVCPro HD here
    I plan to buy another encoder, at this stage perhaps a Dolby for Jpeg 2000 master.
    I have been working with BArco DP100, DP90, and Panasonic PT7700.

How is your scope. 4K cinema still has a long way..
    I may venture in 2K for a while..

Where do you located..
    If in Hong Kong, do visit us
    www.digitalmagic.com.hk
    www.i-magic.com.hk

Just for those whom really grow up in Hong Kong for their film work.

Dr. Charles Wang of Salon films has passed away earlier this month in New York..

I owned him a lot, as he has sent me to Japan in 1975?? to work in their Tokyo office, only after I had just severed the company Salon Films for 3 months, and not too long after, also started my early film director/ cinematographer roll under Salon Films' cinema advertising section.

For old friends of Hong Kong, let's all remember him, his smiling face, and serious face...

Percy Fung, Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Just for those whom really grow up in Hong Kong for their film work.

Dr. Charles Wang of Salon films has passed away earlier this month in New York..

I owned him a lot, as he has sent me to Japan in 1975?? to work in their Tokyo office, only after I had just severed the company Salon Films for 3 months, and not too long after, also started my early film director/ cinematographer roll under Salon Films' cinema advertising section.

For old friends of Hong Kong, let's all remember him, his smiling face, and serious face...

Percy Fung, Hong Kong
    Too bad to hear the sad news. Salon Films has been a driving force and training camp for the community's film industry.

I hope Peter of Shiloh Art doesn't come out and police us again because we do not discuss RED matters exclusively in this forum.

Derek

To: Salon Films and Salon Media ( Post Production House of the Salon Empire )

cc: Mr. Fred Wang and Tony Ngai

My deepest respect to Mr. Wang ( Founder ) and his Son Mr. Charles Wang

With my warmest regards,

STEWART

Quote Originally Posted by All In One View Post

I hope Peter of Shiloh Art doesn't come out and police us again because we do not discuss RED matters exclusively in this forum.

Derek
    Excuse me; What are you talking about? Just curious Derek, when did this happen?

When I wrote "Red we should talk" I was actually reffering to "REDHKSC"...now talk about having a guilty conscience.

O Well...:)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh Arts View Post
    Excuse me; What are you talking about? Just curious Derek, when did this happen?

When I wrote "Red we should talk" I was actually reffering to "REDHKSC"...now talk about having a guilty conscience.

O Well...:)

Sorry Shiloh Arts, I thought you meant my "long time no see" chat with Percy. I get a little paranoid these days as I got into some touchy situations with a professional cinematography forum recently for no apparent reasons.

I just want to be able to breath freely without stepping on somebody's toes.

Derek