Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Red in Hong Kong

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 163
  1. #31  
    Senior Member percy fung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    254
    To Tim after the Red "union" in Hong Kong
    I do hope there could be a long service plan for all RED Camera and lens owners.
    To those whom see Peter Jackson film in Hong Kong, the screening really have problem, it is too far away from the 4K projection I saw in NAB 2007.

    I was then impressed with the screening that I go ahead fo my order of 2 units.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    To Tim after the Red "union" in Hong Kong
    I do hope there could be a long service plan for all RED Camera and lens owners.
    To those whom see Peter Jackson film in Hong Kong, the screening really have problem, it is too far away from the 4K projection I saw in NAB 2007.

    I was then impressed with the screening that I go ahead fo my order of 2 units.
    Tony and myself had a conclusion right after the 2K Pro+Res from the APPLE.

    APPL:E degraded Mr. P. Jackson 's Cross the line " .

    SO BAD.\\...................................

    Stewart
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10
    Hi All,
    This is David, founding member of Digital Cinema Society in Hong Kong, anyone interested in joining force to create a Red User Group in HK or Southern part of China ? Drop me a line.
    Also we are looking for Red Camera to rent in upcoming projects (one in HK, one in BJ), any one has the closest camera serial number in the area , we need the full gear though, and we are working on a Workflow for the camera operation also.
    Cheers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member percy fung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    254
    I have 2 in Order, no affirmed schedule of delivery yet?
    Percy
    percy@digitalmagic.com.hk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Senior Member percy fung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    254
    Has Anyone in Hong Kong or Vicinity has a RED yet?
    I would like to do a 35mm film test out ASAP>>

    Percy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36 Look for one to Purchase 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10
    Percy,

    Infact, I have a film starting on Next Janurary, and looking for an immediate Redone who don't mind to depart. If we got it, we can always work out something to give it a test or something.

    Also I have collected quite a long list of RedOne Test footage. I would love to organize a viewing session for all who are interested.

    Do let me know, if you feel like joining to organize. As I am thinking of writing up a Setup and User guide for the Camera. And post it on the DCS new website for HK Chapter.

    David
    David@tripleplaycom.net
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    I wish I was knew you in HKG !!!
    Check it out Pal
    http://www.digitalcinemasociety.org/...?page=NAB%2007

    BTW, did you order or soon to own RED one camera to start your small SCS in a small world ?

    May I suggest you to dream about CCS for the CHINESE WORLD from HKG though.

    God bless,

    STEWART
    REDHKSC
    HKG / CHINA / Thailand



    Quote Originally Posted by TriplePlay View Post
    Hi All,
    This is David, founding member of Digital Cinema Society in Hong Kong, anyone interested in joining force to create a Red User Group in HK or Southern part of China ? Drop me a line.
    Also we are looking for Red Camera to rent in upcoming projects (one in HK, one in BJ), any one has the closest camera serial number in the area , we need the full gear though, and we are working on a Workflow for the camera operation also.
    Cheers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38 Red is Red!! Still awaiting my 2 Camera.. 
    Senior Member percy fung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    254
    Red is Red!! Still awaiting my 2 Camera..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    264
    DID you see my RED @HKFilmart 2008 ?

    I saw Soon Only Not Yet Fxxking 23 on your booth @HKFilamrt 2008 though.

    Percy, where was you there ? Hiding ?

    STEWART
    RED one 768 @HKfilmart from 18th -20th march.

    Sorry Stewart is my guest in HK.

    reported by Bang Wow Bang in HKG .

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Red is Red!! Still awaiting my 2 Camera..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10
    Percy,

    Just curious have you got your RED ONE in Hong Kong yet ?

    David
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts