Thread: Red # 675 Now in Manila, K.L., Jakarta, Hong Kong, Bangkok & Singapore. l

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=laperal@info.com.ph;165952]Red # 675 "Spike" calling on Film Makers in Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Bangkok & Singapore.

Full Red Camera and all acc. with 18-50 mm zoom, 50-150 mm zoom*, etc.

I am interest to know how your EVF is performing
    Do you see it is a must for your rental and work?
    :shiftyph34r:
    Percy Fung, www.filmmagic.com.hk
    percy@filmmagic.com.hk
    Baesd in Hong Kong, 1 RED Dragon, 4 RED Epic X and 5 MX
    Film crew and services. 3D stereo native filming and post, with 20 3D stereo Movies credit. Digital Film post, DI, DCP mastering, and 2x 3D stereo Digital Cinema, 3D stereo rigs, and 360 Panorama rig

2. #12 Percy 
    Hi Percy, I believe I met you a long time ago in Hong Kong, I used do a lot of post work for tv commercials there. I'm an in-house director cinematographer at Filmex inc. I'm also a good friend of Elmer "Miki" Ramos of Imagineers.
    PELIKULARED
    www.raymondred.com

3. #13 RED on RED in Manila 
    Raymond Red wraps up production of "SKIES" (HIMPAPAWID) with Red # 675, thanks to Oli Laperal.

Checkout press release on Variety.com
    and VarietyAsiaOnline.com
    PELIKULARED
    www.raymondred.com

Quote Originally Posted by RedRay View Post
    Raymond Red wraps up production of "SKIES" (HIMPAPAWID) with Red # 675, thanks to Oli Laperal.

Checkout press release on Variety.com
    and VarietyAsiaOnline.com

Great..
    Dear Oli,
    I just return from the RED day last Friday

Have also make a few visit to other LA RED psot facilities..
    We have our Post service running
    3 RED movies in service..
    One from Japan, with special 2:1 Aspect ratio film finish
    The others from China with Partial 3D stereoscopic work, aimed at both 35mm Film finish and 3D Digital Cunema release

All the best Ray and Oli..

Oh,..
    we have the 4th RED and the 5th is coming
    Percy Fung, www.filmmagic.com.hk
    percy@filmmagic.com.hk
    Baesd in Hong Kong, 1 RED Dragon, 4 RED Epic X and 5 MX
    Film crew and services. 3D stereo native filming and post, with 20 3D stereo Movies credit. Digital Film post, DI, DCP mastering, and 2x 3D stereo Digital Cinema, 3D stereo rigs, and 360 Panorama rig

5. #15 2009 Red update 
    We are proud to have completed Southeast Asia's first ever feature film shot entirely on Red One 4K. This was completed in June 2008. "Hooperz" was shot in K.L. Malaysia. DOP: Nan Sulong.

Raymond Red's "Himpapawid" (Flight) is almost completed. Our Red One 4K cameras were used exclusively.

In time for Holloween 2008, we completed principal photography in K.L. Malaysia for a modern horror film.

Jan 2009. DOP Larry Manda is now filming "Pintakasi", geared for young audiences with lots for CGI and special effects. Multiple Red One 4K cameras are planned for the blasting scenes.

Our stable of Red One 4K cameras, together with Zeiss Master primes, Cooke S4i, Optimo zoom, 18K HMIs, Xenons, cranes and dollys have been supplemented with another nice toy: a 4000 FPS Ultra High Speed 2K Camera.

As of Jan 2009, I am unable to use my Reduser name "laperal@info.com.ph" as Red requires full names, so my previous name has been banned. I am now using "Oli Laperal Jr"

See you guys soon for quick demos. Bursting balloons for the Ultra High Speed camera at 4000 FPS is a genuine pure unadulterated blast! Go ask DOP Odie Flores !!

Oli
    R.S. Video & Film
    Manila and anywhere in Asia

6. #16 Red NAB 2009 demo reel at the Director's Guild Workshop in Manila. 
    The Red NAB 2009 reel was fantastic and much applauded. I converted it to become DCI compliant, up loaded onto the Doremi server, then projected it thru a Christie 2K projector for the 600+ seat theater of the Director's Guild of the Philippines yesterday. Yes, the Digital Cinema at the 4th floor of SM North Edsa is DCI compliant.

Many thanks for attending

Oli Laperal Jr.

7. #17 Red Cameras in Manila 
    Oli,
    You should edit and update the original title of this thread and mention how many Red Cameras you already have! :D

HIMPAPAWID (Manila Skies)
    First Filipino feature shot on RED and exclusively distributed as ultra-high def DCI DCP
    http://www.raymondred.com/Himpapawid.html
    PELIKULARED
    www.raymondred.com

Banned
    good

We now have 7 Red One camera systems, but I was able to gather a total of 10 sets of Red One cameras for the "Journey" rock concert. One of our Red One cameras is in line to upgrade to the MX (ala Epic) sensor.

Oli Laperal Jr.
    R.S. Video & Film, Philippines