Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: American in China looking for Red Support

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 American in China looking for Red Support 
    Hey, seems to be everything posted here is based in Hong Kong. Perry is probably a good man to know! I'm an American DP/director new to China. I have been teaching at a university in Wuhan for the last few months, and now will supervise a new studio. I need to know if there is reliable Red support in mainland China. I am recommending the studio buy a full Epic package and it would of course be easier if we picked it up from a reseller here. Posted a request first in the general forum, but all I heard were crickets.

The prices, as I found out with my recently purchased BT Red One are quite a bit higher due to tax/duty. I chose to buy in the U.S. and ship to Korea for pick up. So if anyone is wanting to sell an Epic X camera here, PM me, or if you know a reseller, I'd really appreciate a referral.

Happy to be in such a vast new market and a new Red owner.
    Studio W
    Abraham Lincoln Lim
    BT Red One MX
    Youtube channel

Vimeo channel

All the authorized sales and service centers are listed here by region:
    http://www.red.com/service_centers
    Former Director of Technology for Digital Factory, Seoul.

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Thanks Mike --- You're right, they're all up there!

4.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #4  
    Abraham-

Considering that it seems that english is your preferred language, your best bet would be to get in touch with Prasen @ Samy's SDSF in Beijing or Percy @ 23Magic in Hong Kong. They are both RED Greater China Authorised Resellers, and are well suited to help our english speaking clients in China.

For our Chinese speaking clients, all of the requisite contact information is available at http://www.red.com/china.

If you need any other assistance, drop me an email at china@red.com and I'll get you connected with whatever you need.