Thread: Learn the RED ONE

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Learn the RED ONE 
    I find it funny that I should need to make this post again so many years later. But given the new interest in the RED ONE camera, I felt I should mention that we offer both an online course and a DVD on it. You can find out more about the online course at www.infotechGTS.com Now there is not a lot of specific info on the course covering the RED ONE Class at that sight right now cause, well... We have to finish putting all that up. (We did not think the RED would become so popular again!!)

There are over 30 videos online and they cover pretty much everything on the RED one. It's a very involved and specific class. Your membership ALSO gives you access to our courses which cover the RED EPIC and SCARLET, as well as a number of other cameras.

There's a lot there.

Okay so that's the shamless plug. If you want to learn how to use the RED ONE camera, then please give us a visit!

Jay A Kelley
    Infotech Academy!

Hey Jay,

Looks like your site is down. Id like to sign up for your online courses. Any idea when you'll be back up and running?

The silver membership says there's a limit to the downloads but your website does not say what is downloadable and what is not. Could you please clarify?

WOW! thought this thread died a while ago.. no we changed the silver membership, there is no limit on downloads.. I need to fix the description. People LOVE the downloads.
    The site is back up and on a MUCH better server.. So enjoy.

Also something to keep in mind.. You have access to ALL the videos. R1, EPIC and SCARLET.. All of the post for EPIC and SCARLET applies 100% to the RED ONE, So don't just stay in the RED ONE area. Also take a look at the music video course going on in the EPIC section.. It's going to be the only one of it's kind!

Jay

looks good, thanks

this is pretty cool. Even though I dnt shoot on RED...i have hopes to . Got to prepare yourself as you never know when that opportunity will arise. I will prob get this. The downloads are very useful as i like to be able to carry stuff with me (phone/laptop ect) and learn in different locations at different times.