Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: My last RED

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Simic View Post
    Three innacurate assumptions, perceived as "facts", made by ignoring the context:
    1) "Convinced it's the best camera"
    2) "Animosity"
    3) "better cameras for you"

While you use caps and exclamation points.

I don't have to prove anything. Brand being "hurt" are your words, and perception being positive or negative depends on the position and specific experience in the market segment. Which seems to be consistently ignored. Poll for the purpose suggested is useless as the forum changed significantly since last Nov 3rd.

You are not attacking my assumptions, you perceive you are. "Attack" is unecessary.

and you use "." and number your responses for clarity. Im not going back and quoting your posts for the last few days. They were exhausting and repetitive and can be boiled down to one thing you have asked for over and over.

Hvroje Simic " Blah blah blah... give me a free or cheaper dragon sensor upgrade and Ill be OK with the price cut"....

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN (thanks james Mather lol) i use caps to make a point but its useless on closed minded people who's only goal appears to be to complain so much that RED will give him a discount or Free Dragon sensor... (he will come back and say its a false assumption) so I will say go back and read all Hrvoje's posts.

There is no assumption. He keeps asking for it over and over in every discussion... good night
    Kind regards,

Tim Whitcomb
    Filmmaker

Night all.

Night John Boy.

Things sure have changed here on Red mountain....

Quote Originally Posted by James T Mather View Post
    Night all.

Night John Boy.

Things sure have changed here on Red mountain....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp7_u0kcQRo

Just so everyone can have a smile :)

Even young Jim is mentioned in this clip (from Waltons... err RED Mountain).

4.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #224  
    With a Dragon upgrade for $6K you have a new camera with specs not found in the market. It seems the others guys have a history of selling you a new camera for full value and obsolete your original purchase at the same time. I thought our customers would see this clearly. Maybe we should re-visit our approach and do it their way? Any way you cut it... and however your package it, things will get better, faster and cheaper over time. Whatever you buy in electronics will be worth less after you buy it. It is all a matter of which way they will lose value. The only defense is to use them.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Dashiell View Post
    I've paid for my camera 5 times over. Still disappointed with the manufacturer cutting the camera cost and my cameras value.
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.