Thread: JIM, GRAB A BEER & LETS TALK...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I guess those of us who bought "investments" instead of cameras, knew the gamble one takes when speculating on anything.
    In our case, our business plan always took the "blades/razor" approach to our strategy and marketing of our gear/services.
    The "add-ons" and quality of our gear, never depended on the "brain" to turn a profit.
    Indeed, it is an odd feeling to see prices drop on owned gear, but one piece of gear itself is never an "investment", just a small part of a greater list of goods and services.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemalettin Sert View Post
    we paid extra money for Epic-M thought it was unique hand machined bla bla..After few months it had problems and went back service 2 times :) believe me Ms are not special
    Lol I own one I know lol
    LOTS OF EPICS.
    SHOTOVER #20 F1 CONTACT US FOR AERIALS!!
    Tempt Media Films
    www.temptmediafilms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Millichamp View Post
    There's a reason everyone else hates REDUser, and you are showing them just why they are right.
    I thought it was just because of the amount of pretentious amateurs at this forum, thinking that owning a Red-camera makes them film-makers, when in fact their most interesting work was shooting an informercial or some expensive buildings and cars in Dubai.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon MIchael Puntervold View Post
    I thought it was just because of the amount of pretentious amateurs at this forum, thinking that owning a Red-camera makes them film-makers, when in fact their most interesting work was shooting an informercial or some expensive buildings and cars in Dubai.
    There's that too.

(also since im young, I hope that's not directed towards me.)

Its upsetting that the discourse turned to an angry off topic back and forth so quickly.

This thread is so far away from the original intent and spirit I wrote it in... I'm calling on any MOD's... feel free to drop the axe whenever.

OK.