Thread: 2x Epic Rentals + DIT with gear + steadicam/op in Denver/Colorado Springs area?

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 2x Epic Rentals + DIT with gear + steadicam/op in Denver/Colorado Springs area? 
    Hi fellow users,

I can't make this shoot due to prior commitment on another shoot but helping my client out and wanted to pass it along to local(Denver/Colorado Springs) red user ambassadors as producers on this never shot Epic before.

Its a commercial spot for one of my clients starting on August 3rd- August 5th and in need of two Epics & a Steadicam Owner/Op as well as a DIT with gear.

They need one full epic kit(FF, Sticks, Media, etc..) with a set of Canon glass and one without glass. One skilled Steadicam Op. with vehicle hardmount to be rigged on a picture car and the rig must be able to support the Epic(Power & HDSDI ready) + wireless focus & Video TX/RX and gyros/antlers would be nice.

DIT must have a red rocket system and able to handle the workload which may include making Prores.

So if you are a DIT with an Epic or a Steadicam Op with an Epic this is a gig for you, so send me a note with your reels and gear list.

Cheers
    -JB

2. #2 to late but next time 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Bernard View Post
    Hi fellow users,

I can't make this shoot due to prior commitment on another shoot but helping my client out and wanted to pass it along to local(Denver/Colorado Springs) red user ambassadors as producers on this never shot Epic before.

Its a commercial spot for one of my clients starting on August 3rd- August 5th and in need of two Epics & a Steadicam Owner/Op as well as a DIT with gear.

They need one full epic kit(FF, Sticks, Media, etc..) with a set of Canon glass and one without glass. One skilled Steadicam Op. with vehicle hardmount to be rigged on a picture car and the rig must be able to support the Epic(Power & HDSDI ready) + wireless focus & Video TX/RX and gyros/antlers would be nice.

DIT must have a red rocket system and able to handle the workload which may include making Prores.

So if you are a DIT with an Epic or a Steadicam Op with an Epic this is a gig for you, so send me a note with your reels and gear list.

Cheers
    -JB
    Just saw your note
    next time give me a call
    I own a Steadicam and Epic
    John at 435-881-1010
    www.reedpi.com
    RED 120

CamMate Jib, Steadicam