Thread: Steadicam Flyer - Excellent Condition, Flys Epic/Scarlet

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Steadicam Flyer - Excellent Condition, Flys Epic/Scarlet 
    Hey guys,

Selling my steadicam flyer. I've been flying my Epics and Scarlets on it for a while now, but I'm upgarding to the Zephyr.

Anyway, its in excellent condition. Comes with all the normal things: Stand, Arm, Bag (for arm), Sled, Plates/Screws, Steadicam SD Monitor, Vest, T-handle Allen, Case that holds it all. It's anton bauer mount (mounts 2, not included), and has the SDI pass-thru from the top of the sled.

The Flyer has a 19 pound rated capacity; In comparison: the scout has an 18 pound capacity and costs $7K; the Zephyr has a 23 lb. capacity. Supports 12V and 24V cameras.

Asking price is $4,500.

Feel free to email me at arthurto at me dot com, or PM me
    And anyone is welcome to check it out (LA).

Thanks for looking!

Interested. Do you have any pics? And can you specify the year of manufacture and exact model number, as my understanding is that they no longer make the Flyer, so I'll have to dig through some old PDF files online to get official literature. Also, how heavy were the Epic/Scarlet rigs you were flying? I assume you felt the need for more than a 19 lb rated capacity since you are upgrading.
    Elizabeth Lowrey
    Triumvirate Filmworks

RED Epic-X #2114

Sent you a PM :)

elizabeth to answer your question I fly a red one mx on a flyer just fine with 19lbs capacity, ofcourse a stripped down system relatively speaking

Do you any pictures of it?