Build 3.2.x includes revamped PRESET and KEY MAPPING features. Some of the highlights are:
- More granular control over what properties go into a preset.
- New "Apply Preset: XXX" key action.
- New "Apply Look: XXX: key action.
- New "Show Dialog: XXX" key action.
- New Key Mapping "Wizard" Dialog that allows quick remapping of keys.
Combined, these features offer a powerful new way to customize the behavior of your camera.
The simplest example is to assign a specific ISO setting (or almost any other camera setting) to a button.
1. Set the ISO to the desired value (say 1000)
2. Create a preset named "ISO 1000" with just the ISO parameter included in the preset
3. Assign the action "Apply Preset: ISO 1000" to any key
By browsing through the available preset parameters, you see how easy it is to make "hot keys" bring up almost any camera setting or combination of settings
Create a Modifier Key
Map a Key to Toggle or Cycle Through Different Settings
Bring up Dialog with Key Press
Map a Key to Cycle Through Exposure Check/Video Check/Off
Map a Key to Cycle Through Focus/Edge/Off
Use Motion/Stills Switch to Change Between Default Motion/Stills Settings