I baesd in Hong Kong
I am a RED owner, and also run various DI and Digital Cinema DCP service.
I have 2 DCI Digital Cinema for Post works
I would like to have opportunity to look into the 4K ray and 4K Laser projector when they are ready
Is Your offer still good?
Question's for you.
1.Is there Anything still in backorder?
2.If so Can we have A backorder Update?
3.How is the Development of the RedRay and The RED Projector coming along?
(Not asking for Time-frame or Price Just to see if you guy’s got 4K working?)
4.How is Dragon Development coming along? :)
5.What Job would you do other then being President of RED?
Silly Question but this is the Question there Right?
How many Red camera’s do you Own?
I understand if you Can't answer all the Question's But i had to ask...;)
1) What is the future of RED PRO PRIMES? Are you redesigning a new series? And if so, will they be smaller and cover FF, as some have suggested/hoped? RPP "Super Speeds" if you will...
2) What maximum FPS are you envisioning with DRAGON on the epic? 500fps? 750fps?
3) How are you guys adjusting to a world of improved low-light performance? If the DRAGON does have a native 3,200 ISO (a number Ive stumbled on once on these boards this past month)...won't this also mean a future of perpetually shooting with ND? Is RED coming up with some innovation for this? Because if DRAGON is 3,200 ISO, then...who knows what the NEXT sensor will be. 12,800 ISO???
4) Is there a schedule for the advanced Timelapse settings being enabled? So that more "dragged shutter" exposures across multiple seconds can be selected?
5) Will RED ever create it's own 3D rig customized for the Epic/Scarlet?
Will your wireless HD system allow multiple receivers from a single transmitter?
Will there be channel selection so that we can use the units on multi cam shoots?
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|