Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: REDray Projector..

Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
    The $48 Chinese projector manufacturers could.

The new Vizio 120 inch reference TV's that nearly completely do rec2020 are going for $129k. I'll stick with the $3k and below dreams I think.

Sorry about all the typos, I've switched back to the flakey Google keyboard after hitting menu keys to much on the third party keyboard, but now it is inserting "." Even though I am not touching it, and even "/" even though it is not even on the keyboard panel to touch. They might be able to get Red to run Google better.
    An explorer explores new ideas and things, but somebody stuck in mud, complains.
    - But the explorer complains about how much better the territory he has discovered is instead.

-Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.
    -Normalcy involves what is realistically possible, not just what you say.

As for the Redray laser projector -- also promised earlier this year starting at $10,000 -- there's still no word on when it'll grace our eyes.
    Last edited by Igor Freev; 05-29-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Igor, where was it promised earlier this year?
    An explorer explores new ideas and things, but somebody stuck in mud, complains.
    - But the explorer complains about how much better the territory he has discovered is instead.

-Since when has denying that the possible is possible been reason? Such is the life of some skepticism.

Good point Jeremy. All this waiting, everything I line up to buy serms to get delayed, canceled or hobbled. You realise I've been waiting for a third generation HP z1 with 4k touch and it suddenly has not been updated for two years, that's two generations, and it happens all the time. If I said I'll buy a Red camera Red may go broke floodsay come and derail cargo trains of parts with broken pieces of disused projector boxes crashing through the Red factory leaving it on total ruin, until I decide to buy something else. Just maybe.

How difficult is it to.release a 40-55 inch touch 4k quatum dot LCD with black contrast filter, or oled, both with QD color filter to give better than rec2020 calibrated color in 12 bits. 3D touch 4k and more top line server cpu cores than a Mac pro can shake a stick at? We need real.machines,cand 8k.