Thread: Falling in love...

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Falling in love... 
    Yesterday I've had a SCARLET in my hands. For the first time a Scarlet, and the first time that I will have a RED camera near that I can work with (I did not buy it, but the company I work for did). A moment I've been looking forward too since 2006, but could never afford. (Still can't, really).

I just posted to tell one thing.

Yes, the workflow and camera is a lot harder to work with if you are used to putting an SxS card with XDCAM footage in your computer and working with it. There are these many accessories to think of, gigabytes of data, ...

But my god, once you see that image you fall in love like you've never fallen in love with an image before.

I was just running around in the building, filming in ugly TL-light (testing, seeing how the camera worked etc.) but everyone fell in love with the footage.
    The framegrabs where amazing, and the kind of emotions you can capture from close-ups because you can just select one frame-grab out of 24 a second is a big luxe position.

Cool mate ! Great for you ! Certainly one of the first Scarlet in belgium, if not the first...Belgium powaaa !
    Digital FrameworX
    Franck De Togni - Mo-Pho-grapher

Hehehe... That's cool, Mathieu !

Hope that you'll be able to shoot some personal stuff when the Scarlet isn't used by the company. ;-)

Hi Mathieu,
    Lucky you! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Antonescu View Post
    Hehehe... That's cool, Mathieu !

Hope that you'll be able to shoot some personal stuff when the Scarlet isn't used by the company. ;-)
    Certainly! But first I have to finish the script ;-) Content first!