Passing along info regarding an upcoming free event which may be of interest:
Colorfront, Creative Science & ALT Systems are pleased to announce a Colorfront On-Set Dailies training supersession to be held on February 18th from 9:30a to 4:30p in Los Angeles, CA. This unique event will cover deep-level features and advanced capabilities. Current users will benefit from discussion regarding advanced features and implementation, and attendees new to OSD will gain a better understanding of the system’s potential for handling complex and demanding projects.
The event is free for all registered attendees, but space is limited, so please register early.
Digital flyer (pdf): here
- New features in the upcoming Winter Release
- Digital capture technology and concepts important to high end post-production imaging
- Advanced techniques used by On-Set Dailies to process images, apply color correction, and generate simultaneous deliverables
- Use of multiple GPU and CPU resources to achieve real time playback and enhanced rendering performance
- Support for multiple camera types and shooting formats in a single project
- Hardware configuration options
- Architecture of the OSD software environment and opportunities for user customization
- Stereo 3D configuration and operation
- Integration with other systems, including on-set color management tools and post-production finishing platform
- A glimpse into Colorfront’s continuing development and product roadmap
Hope to see some of you there.
Sherman Oaks, CA